Terms and Check-in/Check-out Information:
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am.
- A deposit of ½ of the rental charge must be paid at the time of the reservation. The remaining ½ must be 30 days before your rental begins. Payments are made securely online using VRBO.com
- Cancellations are accepted prior to the processing of the second payment. There will be no refunds after the second payment is processed.
- The cottages are booked on a first paid/first reserved basis.
- Both cottages are non-smoking.
- In addition to the rental amount, a $150 refundable deposit is charged prior to arrival as a security deposit. If the cottages are left in the condition in which they were found the deposit will be refunded within 7 days after checkout.
Things To Bring:
In addition to what you need for fun (watercraft, bikes, books, music, walking shoes, camera, binoculars, sketch books, etc.) please bring:
- Sheets and pillowcases for a queen sized bed(s) and the number of twin sized beds you will be using.
- Towels for the kitchen, bath and beach.
- Personal toiletry items.
- Charcoal for the Weber grill if to be used, unless you prefer to buy it locally.
- Your cellphone. (There are no land lines at the cottage.)
- A mobile hotspot for internet access, although smartphones will work fine without it.
Items Provided at the Cottages:
- Hand soap and dish soap will be provided, this includes dishwasher tablets for Arbor cottage.
- Paper items such as toilet paper and paper towels.
- Laundry detergent and softener for use in the Arbor cottage.
- Comforters and blankets for all the beds.
- Coffee filters for use in the coffee machines (both cottages).
- All flatware, dishware, pots and pans, coffee mugs, water glasses and of course wine glasses.